An invited session consists of a presentation session of 6 to 12 or more papers on a specific conference topic,
organised as half or full day mini-conference. We invite senior scientists who have a special interest in a specific
conference topic to to take responsibility for an invited session, gathering papers from a range of research expertise
around the world. Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration.
To see a Table of Invited Sessions being organised please
... click here ... .
Organisers of Invited Sessions undertake to:
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates;
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of six for an invited session, but often more. If there are sufficient papers, the session may become a workshop.
- Ensure the papers are submitted through the PROSE online review system;
- Manage the review process for these papers using PROSE;
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers and enter these on the PROSE system;
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline;
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
To obtain Guidance Notes for Invited Session Chairs
... click here ...
Call for Invited Sessions
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. This should include:-
- The title of the session;
- A paragraph describing the theme of the session;
- Contact details for the Chair(s);
- A short-form CV for the proposed Invited Session Chair(s).
If accepted, the Invited Session Chair may provide the URL of a web page containing the Invited Session Call for Papers (CFP). The Invited Session details and the link to the web page CFP will be placed on the table of Invited Sessions. Alternatively, the information can be put on the web page as a PDF document.
Click here to download a template that can be used for invited session details.
Invited Session Chairs are ex-officio members of the International Programme Committee. We thank them for the valuable contribution they make to the conference.